Monday, March 4, 2013

Cover Your Self! (Help)

Ah, sadness.  It can dry up one's creativity and leave you instead with a stack of books by the bedside with embarrasing titles.  I haven't been particularly crafty, but I thought I'd show you one of my better ideas of late.

 
Are you like me and feel slightly sheepish about the self-help titles in your book collection?  I find them a tad too revealing when company is over... plus?  Ugly.  Why so much yellow and red on stark white backgrounds?  This does not help my self!
 
If the looks of your books are not helping your self, do find the prettiest handmade paper you can get your hands on and simply make book covers.  Stash your reads amongst your vintage book collection and no one will be the wiser.
 
xoxox,
 
K

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At March 28, 2013 at 7:01 PM , Blogger Linda said...

That is a great idea!!! :) I always kept mine in a separate area...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home