Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Wild Target

I watched the film Wild Target this weekend. Have you seen it? Not all the reviews were glowing, but I must admit I enjoyed it. Maybe I was too distracted by Emily Blunt's wardrobe to notice much fault with it. The preoccupation extended not just to the clothes but to what I believe might have been a cream coloured Pashley bicycle in the early part of the movie.

Then there was this:

A rather familiar looking silver cuff that appeared over and over again. I bought that very bracelet a few weeks ago before I had to go in for a minor surgical procedure. Minor or not, general anesthetic still makes me nervous. I call this cuff my armour. I feel strangely protected in it.


Pandora Cuff - Sergio Gutierrez ~ Viola Blouse - Noa Noa


This liquid metal bracelet is designed by Sergio Gutierrez. The way this cuff drapes reminds me of some slinky thing a flapper would have worn in the '20s. More of his gorgeous work can be found here.



xoxox,

K

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At March 30, 2011 at 6:15 AM , Blogger the gardeners cottage said...

thank you for stopping by and leaving me such a sweet comment. i love this cuff and will put that movie on netflix line-up as i too can watch a movie just for the fashion or interiors. thanks. i read through a few of your posts and i really like your writing style and btw you are gorgeous! i love that fair isle sweater your bought too.

xo
janet

 
At March 30, 2011 at 12:19 PM , Blogger Kristia said...

Thanks Janet! It's really nice to hear from you. I found your blog last week and I absolutely adore it. Your perfectly appointed cottage has inspired some intense clearing out at my house! You so perfectly embody the Willian Morris philosophy, "Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful, or believe to be beautiful".

xoxox,

K

 
At August 31, 2011 at 6:02 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your Pandora Bracelet, can you post more pix of it? I'm thinking of buying one and want to see how the braclet looks when your hand it hanging and its gathered?

 
At September 8, 2011 at 10:18 AM , Blogger Kristia said...

Hello Anonymous Reader! I'm sorry for the delayed response. I'll see what I can do about taking another photo of the cuff for you. It really does have a nice drape... best of luck on your purchase!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home