Thursday, March 24, 2011

O Spring

It feels like spring today! It's the first day I've been out jacketless in months. I spent a few moments in the garden before my work began for the day. Grass has over taken every flowerbed. I know it needs serious weeding so that it doesn't become a dire mess by the summer, but right now... right now it looks so meadowy and green.





These are the most diminutive daffodils I've ever seen. The art nouveau jug that they sit in is itself quite tiny. I had to bring a little spring indoors to cheer up my dressing table.



Are things in bloom where you are? I'd love to hear from you so please leave me a comment.

xoxox,

K

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At March 24, 2011 at 2:46 PM , Blogger Alisson said...

I wish I could see grass in my yard, even if it overwhelmed it! There's still piles of snow here.
Though, I am thankful that the sun has been shining. =)

 
At March 24, 2011 at 10:14 PM , Blogger Kristia said...

I hope the sun continues to shine for you and that all the white stuff melts down to the green below soon, Allison!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home