Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Fair Isle

I believe I'm a little late to the Noa Noa party. I've known of the line by reading posts here and there by various bloggers, but it wasn't until I came across an image in the UK version of Country Living of the perfect hand-knit fair isle cardigan that I took notice. I loved the soft blue and bright green of this one. It looked so pretty with that red hair.


Photo courtesy of Country Living UK


Since then I've learned that a little shop in Victoria called Sweet Nancy's sells this lovely vintage-inspired line and I was lucky enough to find the very cardigan I fell in love with in print.




I've been spending time on the Noa Noa site tonight dreaming of which spring pieces may find their way to my fair isle soon.

xoxox,

K

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home