Sunday, February 21, 2010

The Last Dress

I ordered a beautiful spring dress last week that I've had my eye on for a while and for some reason my clothes shopping days now feel quite over for the time being. I have no need of anything and have now instituted a 6 month (or longer) clothes shopping hiatus. I have so many pieces I love, and so little storage space, and so... this, my friends, is the last dress.



The Anastasia Dress

I'm excited about this. I'm feeling the need to be more mindful about my consumption of things. I know I often buy things as a means of self-expression because it's easier to purchase things than create. I'm hoping that this self-imposed break will cause me to think more about my consumption in other areas of my life as well. It's going to be a good experiment for me.

xoxox,

K

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At February 22, 2010 at 12:32 PM , Blogger BonjourRomance said...

Bonjour Kristia,
Such a beautiful dress, I'd make room for it too!
Meant to tell you before, I think you have a lovely name.
Good evening!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home